The Secretary, PO Box 7201, Lismore Heights NSW 2480.
Contact the Lismore Art Club by telephone, mail or email to
Right click on the blue Application for Membership Form above and ‘Save link as’ and it will prompt you to save the file to your computer – then you can print it. If you are unable to download and print the form, please contact us and we will send you a membership form in the mail.
Please read the ‘Rights and Responsibilities of Membership’ below before filling out the membership form
Please send your yearly membership payment & form to Kay McCheyne, Treasurer, Lismore Art Club, 5 Sarah Court, Goonellabah NSW 2480
Or make payment to Greater Bank directly BSB 637 000 Account 781710229 Please reference your payment with your name/memb. year. Don’t forget to send or give the signed form to Kay
Cheques are payable to Lismore Art Club. Alternatively a bank direct debit payment can be made to our account at Greater Bank BSB 637 000 Account 781710229 Enter your name & words ‘membership’ in the reference space so we know what the payment is for.
You don’t have to be a member to attend tutorials but it is encouraged.
Rights and Responsibilities of Membership Policy
All members have a responsibility to create and maintain an environment which is free from discrimination and promotes safe health practices.
Individual members are required to treat each other fairly and with respect at all times, acknowledging cultural and social diversity at all club functions.
Rights of Membership
- Membership is open to persons 18 years and over.
- Financial members are invited to attend quarterly meetings.
- Participation in Lismore Art Club tutorials and exhibitions. Members must attend a tutorial or meeting in the year preceding the exhibition to be eligible to exhibit.
- A profile page on the Lismore Art Club website ‘Gallery’ for an additional fee. (www.lismoreartclub.com.au).
Responsibilities of Membership
- To treat others fairly, equally and with respect, acknowledging cultural and social diversity at all times.
- To assist with the running of the club and its activities.
- To maintain a pleasant, supportive and respectful learning environment with limited distractions during tutorials.
- Be ready to start tutorials on time and allow the tutor to distribute attention equally.
- To leave the premises clean and tidy.
- Maintain a safe environment including using odourless turps in tutorials.
President: Meg Nielsen Phone 02 6663 5239
Secretary: Linnea Hannan 02 6624 1618
Assistant Treasurer and Webmaster Roger Jones 02 6629 1475 mob. 0408 024 426